Friday, August 24, 2012

AAAAH!! That First CUP Of COFFEE!!!

Tags

   

tumblr_m6ytwqXQUr1rwyi9co1_r1_500



It is true!! I always look forward to that first cup of coffee in the morning. It is quiet time, me time, gathering my thoughts time.

Anyone that knows me, knows that I can only become human, and coherent after two cups of coffee.


(This is where you will find me sitting in the morning)

When the weather allows I will sit out on my front porch, watch the sprinklers and wake up with my coffee in hand. 

 I will hold the cup close to my face rubbing my hands on the warm cup, while letting the aroma float up over my face.......
tumblr_m4zpmy4zaw1rwcc6bo1_500

I am weird like that!! It is kind of my morning ritual. I am not sure when this all started, but it is nice time of my day.

Me, my coffee, and the morning air.


Excuse me I think I need to go and get  one more cup of coffee. 

Wishing you all a wonderful Friday and a Happy Weekend.

Do  you have a  morning coffee ritual?

 


EmoticonEmoticon