During the holidays we all need some quick and easy decorating ideas. Just because they are easy does not mean they are not fabulous!
Easy and simple doesn’t always have to look like you threw it together last minute, but the following ideas really could be thrown together quickly and at the last minute.
If you are short on time and ideas try one of these………..
This is not a new idea I have seen it around blog land. I think I found it last year. I love the simplicity of this idea and so easy to do!!
You can get the small cypress trees at your local grocery along with the apples and put them in a fun bowl and Voila!!
What a fun way to store the spools of ribbon you will be using this year. decorative and useful.
Even the bedroom dresser gets festive!!
I love the simplicity of this and look how fun and colorful!
Love the use of natural materials here.
This is an idea I use in my own kitchen. I take candle rings and place them around each of my cupboard doors add a ribbon and it becomes a mini-wreath. I have been doing this for years. I might switch it up a bit this year!!
I think back in the olden days I only paid $.25 ea. for the candle rings. Here is another easy idea to brighten up the corner in your kitchen……….
In the dark corner of my kitchen I use a mirror. By placing a poinsettia in a white pot with a chalk board I can write a little message.
All of these ideas are quick and easy and not costly for time or monies.
“Enjoy the Process” Of:
Adding Fun and Quick Festive elements to your holiday home.
Kathysue
If you put the rolls of your Christmas wrapping paper in a lovely basket they can even look like part of your decorations when placed by the tree!
Make your guest feel special with a dollup of whip cream and crushed up candy cane on top of a regular cup of coffee.
You can also buy peppermint syrup at starbucks to go in a cup of hot chocolate. I like to keep this on hand for Holiday guest. A can of redi-whip and smashed candy canes and I am good to go!!
EmoticonEmoticon