Do you remember my Frigescaping post? The whole concept was to make even the inside of your refrigerator look pleasing to the eye. I put fruit , eggs etc. in pretty containers instead of just in the drawer, or in the container they came in. It is surprising how fun it is to open the door when it looks pretty and pleasing to your eye.
In a perfect world it would always stay like this, but alas it does not, or at least it does not in my life. In my Frigescaping (I made this word up) post I also showed you some cool containers that you could add to your refrigerator to make it look pretty. Like the egg holder from Anthropologie that I purchased.
Go to my post if you would like to see more ideas,here.
While looking in blog land the other day I went to a new blog to me, that I loved called Brooklyn Limestone. On one of the post they had a post on I another new site to me, with some fun containers to keep food in. It is called My Sparrow and this on-line shop has some amazing pieces. What caught my eye was the white ceramic berry and plum baskets.
Aren’t these wonderful and they are a very reasonable price at $12.
Check out this darling owl pitcher, any drink would taste better poured out of this cutie.
I love the premise of their on-line shop as well as their one of a kind Etsy shop. I am paraphrasing here:
They are stylishly responsible! You should bring things into your life that make you smile. Mixing vintage and new while still being Eco-friendly.I really like that, a smile and Eco-friendly. I am happy and Mother Nature is happy, that sounds like a winning combination to me!!
Be sure to check out their blog, their on-line shop and their Etsy shop.
Now I have given you a resource to add to your Frigescaping pieces. I am going to order the berry and plum basket for my Fridge!!
“Enjoy the Process” Of:
Making your food look lovely in your refrigerator!
Kathysue
EmoticonEmoticon