I wear glasses, however, it is not an age thing since I have worn glasses since I was four years old. My face does not look like my face without glasses. With that being said because glasses are such a part of my face I hate to make changes in their appearance. Since I like to stay fashion-forward, every two years or so I do the dreaded task of picking out new frames.
I think it is like asking someone to pick out a new nose or a new mouth. Now how many of us could do that in an hour appointment.
No this is not ME!
Well, I have a very dear friend, a soul-sister. This friend always tells me the truth about how I look or even if my feelings are a wee bit off. She is my true mirror. She recently had to choose new frames also and we commiserated how hard it was to pick out new frames. We want to be current and not look like a Nana. You know, in style, but not too trendy. Luckily I could take the sample frames to her and get her honest opinion. She agreed with my choice and the glass frames have been ordered. I got a really classic pair of Versace glasses, they seem to fit my face and coloring.
If you are wondering this is NOT Me either, only in my dreams!
I did find a web-site that has a virtual try-on center where you can upload your picture and try on different styles for any of you that might need new glasses in the future it is a good way to get at least an idea of shape and color.
You can see that when I saw this cute video I thought of my soul-sister and all of us women that have to wear glasses. This is dedicated to all of you that have the same hard time that I do in this selection and to all of you soul-sisters that are our true mirrors. Next time I will see a little more humor in the situation thinking of this video.
“Enjoy the Process “ Of: Seeing the fun and humor in any situation.
Kathysue



EmoticonEmoticon